PRP Hair Loss Treatment
What Is PRP Hair Loss Treatment
PRP hair loss treatment is a hair loss therapy in which PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma ) is injected into the scalp of the patient then the growth factors automatically processed and natural hair growth takes place.
Although the increased concentration of growth factors in PRP potentially speeds up the healing process. There are many essential growth factors present in human blood like mesenchymal stem cell which supports tissue generation. It is an effective hair loss treatment and in the special fields of plastic and cosmetic surgery, sports, medicine and orthopaedics. It is a state of art, non-surgical and natural in the field of hair restoration in addition with some procedures of Hair Transplant In Indore. The various step involved in this are:-
- A little amount of blood (less than 50 ml) is obtained from the patient.
- This blood contains PRP is isolated and activated with DNA activators rich in calcium ions.
- For stimulated hair growth this activated PRP is injected into the area suffering from hair loss.
Request A Consultation With Dr. Amit Porwal
Or Call: +91-9826988855
CANDIDATE FOR PRP HAIR LOSS
“PRP hair loss treatment obviously can play a miracle in restoring lost hair growth, but still, there are only few patients who are considered as ideal candidates for PRP therapy.”
- People who are suffering from Androgenic Alopecia or Pattern Baldness can take PRP Therapy.
- Alopecia Areata is an Autoimmune Disease of hair loss that can be treated with PRP treatment.
- In cases of Iron deficiency, metabolic causes and medication-induced hair loss, PRP treatment is suitable.
- Avoid PRP treatment when facing some Chronic Diseases such as liver, cancer, thyroid, metabolic disorder.
- People experiencing physical and emotional stress are not ideal candidates as their hair loss is temporary.
BENEFITS OF PRP HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
PRP treatment is a non-surgical procedure, there are no scars or cuts left after the procedure is done because platelets are injected using a syringe nor it hurts or leaves any signs behind.
Natural Looking Results
PRP hair loss treatment deals with your own blood platelets has the same DNA structure, so the results after the treatment appear naturally and long-lasting.
PRP procedure takes only 45-60 minutes to get performed, no need to stay in the clinic for a whole night. The patient can come any time that is suitable for him.
WHY MARMM KLINIK FOR PRP HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
I was so much excited about this new step in my life.I scheduled my PRP therapy with Marmm Klinik.I met the doctor and I was very comfortable with them. After therapy, I felt to be on a new page in my life. Choosing a great clinic is an important issue that’s what I believe.